All brands, makes, and models.
Whether you have a Carrier air conditioning system, a Trane ac unit, a Goodman, Lennox, or any other brand, our trained professionals can solve your a/c comfort needs.
Ready to schedule
your service online?
For immediate response call
Colony to service or repair your air conditioning system and receive these benefits:
- Thoroughly stocked service vehicles. Our rolling mini-warehouses are stocked with parts to solve most air conditioning problems on the spot without making lengthy trips to supply houses which means faster overall cooling comfort for you.
- Family-friendly and security-screened service technicians. Our technicians undergo rigorous employment screening. Our hiring practices are strict because our goal is to deliver a champion service technician to your door whom we would feel comfortable having in our own home. Click here to see our screening process.
- Bonded and Insured. Our technicians are bonded and fully insured for additional protection and peace of mind. All technicians are also covered by workers' compensation insurance so that should an on-the-job injury occur, you will be protected.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our services are fully guaranteed for your complete satisfaction. We want you to be happy with not only the work we perform but with our people as well. Everyone including our office staff works hard to make your experience with us a positive one.
We can provide guaranteed solutions to the following symptoms:
Blowing air but not cooling--if this is your symptom, turn off your a/c system at the thermostat
- Blowing air but not cooling enough or not keeping up during the hottest part of the day, or running all the time
- Not blowing any air--if this is your symptom, turn off your a/c system at the thermostat
- Noisy indoors or outdoors
- Musty or burning smell
- Won't come on
- Thermostat problems
- Outdoor unit not coming on
- Outdoor fan not turning
- Wires damaged at the outdoor unit
- Refrigerant piping damage and refrigerant leak detection and repair
- Coil cleaning and sanitizing services
- Water leaks in closets, attics, through the ceiling, or pipe from house eave (turn off your a/c system to decrease the amount of leaking water, if home damage is a concern)
- Hot or cold spots
- Ductwork concerns
- Air not coming out of vents
- Condenser coil fin straightening
- Temperature differential (TD) problems
- Moving or relocating outdoor unit
- Compressor replacement
- Air quality concerns
- Inspector's report
- And More...
We're ready to deliver fast heating and air conditioning service and repair solutions for you.
Call us today!
Colony Air Conditioning & Heating is an A+ rated air conditioning and heating company providing fast, certified air conditioner and heater repair service in Frisco TX, Plano TX, McKinney TX, Allen TX, Flower Mound TX, Highland Village TX, Lewisville TX, Coppell TX, Carrollton TX, The Colony TX, Little Elm TX, and North Dallas TX
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards