Heating Service and Repair
All brands, makes, and models
Whether you have a Carrier heating system, a Trane furnace, a York heater, a Lennox, or any other brand, our trained heating professionals can solve your comfort needs.
Ready to schedule
your service online?
For immediate response call
Choose Colony to service or repair your heating system and receive these benefits:
- Thoroughly stocked service vehicles. Our rolling mini-warehouses are stocked with parts to solve most heating problems on the spot without making lengthy trips to supply houses which means faster overall heating comfort for you.
- Family-friendly and security-screened service technicians. Our technicians undergo rigorous employment screening. Our hiring practices are strict because our goal is to deliver a champion service technician to your door whom we would feel comfortable having in our own home.
- Bonded and Insured. Our technicians are bonded and fully insured for additional protection and peace of mind. All technicians are also covered by workers' compensation insurance so that should an on-the-job injury occur, you will be protected.
- Honesty, Trust, and Integrity. Our technicians are trained to be your technical advocate.You can trust our technicians to:
- provide you with honest repair recommendations.
- look out for your best interests, always.
- give you straight forward repair solutions with clear explanations.
- give you options.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our services are fully guaranteed for your complete satisfaction. We want you to be happy with not only the work we perform but with our people as well. Everyone including our office staff works hard to create a positive experience for you.
We can provide guaranteed solutions to the following symptoms:
- Blowing air but not heating enough or not keeping up during heat of the day, or running all the time
- Blowing air but not heating - if this is your symptom, turn off your heater system at the thermostat
- Not blowing any air--if this is your symptom, turn off your heater system at the thermostat
- Noisy indoors or outdoors
- Musty or burning smell
- Won't come on
- Thermostat problems
- Heat exchanger inspection, crack detection and cleaning
- Gas smell near your furnace
- >Warning signal from your Carbon Monoxide detector
- Wires damaged at the outdoor heat pump unit
- Coil cleaning and sanitizing services
- Hot or cold spots
- Ductwork concerns
- Temperature differential (TD) problems
- Air quality concerns
- Inspector's report
- Outdoor heat pump unit not coming on
We're ready to deliver fast heating and air conditioning service and repair solutions for you.
Call us today!
Colony Air Conditioning & Heating is an A+ rated air conditioning and heating company providing fast, certified air conditioner and heater repair service in Frisco TX, Plano TX, McKinney TX, Allen TX, Flower Mound TX, Highland Village TX, Lewisville TX, Coppell TX, Carrollton TX, The Colony TX, Little Elm TX, and North Dallas TX
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards