Per the CDC guidelines, we are making some changes to our normal operating procedures. These changes allow us to provide the same great service with enhanced protection for you and our team:
- Staff Care: Any employees showing COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- Scheduling Questions: When you call to make an appointment, our office team will ask if you have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been recently exposed to the virus. If, after scheduling your visit, you or anyone in your home becomes sick or exposed to Covid-19, please let us know so that we can reschedule.
- Safety Measures: When a diagnosis or repair requires that our technician enter your home, they will wear gloves and shoe covers. They will also wear a mask. If you have an allergy to any of these products, please let us know ahead of time.
- Sanitization: Our technicians and installation teams will sanitize those areas with which they had contact without gloves.
- Distancing Efforts: With your assistance, our employees will do their best to stay 6 feet away from you at all times. Our entire staff will refrain from shaking hands and our field staff will be dispatched directly from their homes to limit their exposure from one another.
- Authorizations: Our authorizations and signatures will now be "contact-free", meaning that we will be utilizing electronic authorizations and electronic signatures.
We wish everyone the best of health as we work through this crisis. As always, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
The Everett Family